Thursday, June 2, 2011

Munch at City Bowl Market this Saturday!


Time for an exciting announcement: starting this Saturday, Munch will be trading at the City Bowl Market every Saturday, from 9am to 2pm. Munch will be selling a variety of breakfast and lunch foods, to eat on site or take home. I'll announce the final menu tomorrow, but it will include granola with homemade organic yoghurt, savoury muffins, small snacks and canapes, and hearty, healthy, wintry salads.

14 Hope Street

The City Bowl Market has been running for just seven weeks, and is located in 14 Hope Street - a lovely old building that used to be a synagogue, then a Hindu temple, then a Jehovah's Witness church, and now a Christian church combined with a market. I first went two weeks ago, and was completely charmed, so much so that I went home and e-mailed the market manager to ask if I could please join the market. And so there I'll be on Saturday!

The traders include Saszali Chocolates, South China Noodle Factory (which is what I had for lunch when I went - yum!), By Nature, Drizzle It, Darling Brew, and many more. And now Munch too - please stop by on Saturday to have a look and say hello to the nervous and excited new member of the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment